Engineering design and construction management of subsea production systems has been one of the INTECSEA’s core business areas since the formation of the company.
Specialized technologies such as high-pressure and high-temperature, aggressive fluids and subsea processing are firmly established within INTECSEA’s extensive project experience. This incorporates practical design and installation technology required for cost effective completion and operation of offshore field development facilities worldwide.
INTECSEA’s initiatives have assisted the offshore industry to move to subsea system configurations that are now more modular and allow greater flexibility with reduced risk. We have been able to validate these concepts via many subsea deepwater project applications. INTECSEA’s capability covers:
- Development of field layout and operating philosophies
- Assess operability and conduct flow assurance analyses
- Develop technical definition for procurement and fabrication of subsea components
- Manage factory acceptance and system integration tests
- Supervise offshore installation, start up and commissioning
- Manage deepwater contractors