WorleyParsons pushes the boundaries of offshore topside developments, leading the move into deeper waters, harsher environments and Arctic regions. Developing the largest integrated mega-decks to the smallest wellhead platforms, our international experience and knowledge ensures we deliver maximum value to our customers.
The offshore oil and gas industry has developed from shallow fixed structures into subsea and floating production facilities, with recent trends towards larger, mega-deck developments for both fixed and floating structures.
The industry is also moving into deeper waters and harsher environments, particularly the Arctic regions with exposure to sea ice and icebergs, making the right selection of facility concepts and topsides more crucial than ever.
It is now essential to the success of a project to engage an offshore topsides specialist that is addressing these challenges by innovatively forging the way in technical, safety, environmental and execution developments.
WorleyParsons’ global reach, combined with our global resources, technical capabilities and systems, delivers to operators the right topside solutions for any offshore development, ranging from minimal facilities platforms through to the world’s largest offshore facilities, anywhere in the world.
Striving to understand the key project drivers, we focus our execution plan and performance measurements around meeting the project goals. We are flexible in our approach and are happy to work in an integrated environment with stakeholder teams.
Ensuring designs are optimized to match your project location, our designers’ experience covers the full range of offshore topside concepts, including:
- Fixed platforms (including substructures)
- Floating facilities (FSOs, FPSOs, FLNG, TLPs and semi-subs)
- Oil & gas processing facilities
- Gas compression export or re-injection and crude export facilities
- Utilities and accommodation facilities
- Minimum facility platforms (MFPs)
- Mega-decks, including Integrated Floatover Decks weighing over 36,000 tonnes
- Extreme conditions – seismic, cyclonic and Arctic
- Special packages – LPG fractionation, dehydration and Hg, CO2, H2S removal
We provide a structured phased approach to deliver and sustain your project, using our specialist business lines:
- Select – Our front end capability uses proven methodologies to identify and select development concepts, ensuring critical decisions made in the conceptual stages will support the ultimate business objectives.
- Deliver – We have a long history of successfully delivering topsides of all sizes in some of the harshest corners of the planet. Our experienced resources and proven systems ensure we deliver the key success factors for any offshore topsides project.
- Improve – We continue to work closely with customers to anticipate their needs, offer innovative solutions through streamlined proprietary project delivery systems, and provide tailored services wherever needed.
Engaging WorleyParsons ensures your project is in capable hands. We are recognised as global leaders in delivering optimal topsides design on schedule and within budget - based on over 60 years of hydrocarbons experience and the successful design of over 420 topsides worldwide.
Through WorleyParsons you gain access to:
- Diverse and experienced offshore topsides designers
- World class specialists at the forefront of innovation to overcome industry challenges
- Tailored solutions, no matter the project scale or facility location
- Inherent safety in design, technical integrity and best project value
- A design tool to evaluate costs of hundreds of topside options to select the optimal solution for your facility
- A comprehensive service covering all stages of the asset lifecycle
- Innovative, creative and technical thinkers to identify, evaluate and pursue strategic opportunities