WorleyParsons provides a comprehensive world class specialist engineering and project delivery service in floating production systems, strengthened by our contractor and concept independent approach.
The floating production sector is one of the most capital-intensive areas of the offshore oil and gas market with key infrastructural and technological challenges.
Oil and gas discoveries are being made in deeper waters, remote from other infrastructure, in more extreme climatic conditions, often with increasing environmental expectations and this has called for progressively advancing technologies and strategies in order to deliver a consistently robust production capability.
Early engagement of a world-class specialist, with a proven track record, which can also provide an unbiased and independent assessment of the best development solution for customers’ projects, is becoming increasingly important.
WorleyParsons provides our customers with intelligent and unbiased answers to their most challenging design and implementation deep water issues resulting in the best development solution for their project.
As a global company, we capitalize on our key advantage of being able to draw on resources within our group network of experience gained through developments from across a diverse range of environments.
Our comprehensive database provides expert modeling for challenges relating to strategy, cost and schedule risk analysis, benchmarking and project execution planning.
The floating production system specialists within the WorleyParsons group have extensive experience in concept selection, FEED and EPCM which includes:
- Hull – new-build design of FPSOs, TLPs, Semi-submersibles and Spars. For FPSOs and semis, we also provide conversion engineering including acquisition assistance. Our hull services can include tender and procurement assistance, plan approval as well as construction/conversion supervision.
- Topsides – process system design, long-lead item identification, equipment specification, tender and procurement assistance, plan approval, construction/conversion supervision, installation and commissioning.
- Mooring – system selection, design, long-lead item identification, specification, tender and procurement assistance, plan approval, model test supervision, construction supervision and installation and commissioning.
- We do not supply equipment nor do we provide direct fabrication or installation services.
WorleyParsons can provide a structured phased approach for delivery of your project as:
- Select – Conceptual engineering and option development enables customers to be confident that critical decisions made will support their ultimate business objectives.
- Deliver – The provision of experienced resources, proven systems and technology ensure we can deliver the key success factors for your project.
- Improve – We provide value-add benefits to our customers by delivering innovative solutions and long-term service contract support.
By engaging WorleyParsons for your next project, you gain access to:
- Experienced world-class specialists in floating production systems
- An established global network of technology, proprietary software and resources
- Local area knowledge of environmental conditions and challenges
- Unbiased contractor and concept independent advice
- Flexible assistance at any phase of your project
- Potential for a streamlined phased delivery of your entire project with support at every step along the way.
We invite you to contact our specialist team today to discuss your requirements and to determine how WorleyParsons can work with you in successfully assessing your development options or completing your project.
Our success is dependent on our customers being successful.