Global team over 1,000 strong, throughout 30 offices in 20 countries.
WorleyParsons is a leading provider of environmental management and social responsibility services for the resources and energy sectors. We provide customers with a complete approach to their unique interfaces with natural, physical, social, cultural, regulatory and built environments - wherever they choose to develop and operate assets.
At WorleyParsons, we recognize that environmental and social performance is critical to meeting core business objectives, such as:
- Maximized access to resources/reserves and production
- Certainty of project delivery
- Optimization of the full value of assets
- Future proofed assets
- Safe guarding reputation
Throughout the world, WorleyParsons’ environmental and social teams are helping our customers:
- Site, develop and operate facilities, wells, mines and infrastructure with sensitivity to environmental and social values
- Engage with communities to build trust and enable them to benefit from development
- Gain project approvals in least time and with practical conditions of approval
- Achieve leading practice during design and construction
- Demonstrate compliance with international standards
- Seek opportunities to continually improve the environmental performance of operations
- Plan for and execute decommissioning, progressive rehabilitation and restoration projects
- Sustainability in engineering design, project delivery and operations management
- Capacity and global footprint to deliver leading multi-disciplinary services
- Experienced environmental project leaders and teams
- A strategic approach to approvals, government affairs and stakeholder engagement
- Project controls for cost, schedule, safety performance and community relations
We incorporate the EcoNomics™ initiative of WorleyParsons into our approach - profitably embedding financial, social, and environmental sustainability into project delivery.