WorleyParsons restoration expertise helps our customers identify, assess, and implement long-term sustainable solutions to achieve effective and achievable outcomes.
Understanding and managing risk is now more complex and important than ever before. These challenges result from a complex interaction of economic, social, legal, technical and regulatory drivers and expectations. Emerging regulations associated with protecting human and environmental health, the increasing value of land and rising cost of real estate, catastrophic events and natural resource damage, recycling of industrial materials and productive reuse of industrial land are part of the challenges that face industry, communities, governments and regulators.
Addressing the dynamic regulatory requirements and increasing expectations of stakeholders is complex, and the strategy development is challenging. WorleyParsons understands these issues, assesses risks and opportunities associated with the asset portfolio, and creates effective and achievable outcomes.
The restoration specialists within WorleyParsons have extensive experience and capabilities including:
- Program Management
- Business Case Analysis
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Risk Management
Advisory & Technical Capabilities
- Decommissioning & Demolition Services – onshore and offshore
- Remediation Services and Solutions
- Liability Assessment and Due Diligence
- Contaminated Environment Assessment Services
- Waste Management
- Business Resilience Services
Restoration Tool Kit
The Restoration Tool Kit is our proprietary software that gives our customers the ability to effectively identify and manage project scope, perform project planning, determine and assess environmental liability, conduct project prioritization and sequencing, perform risk assessment and management at multiple levels, and determine estimating and scheduling requirements.
- Using global best practices and our broad portfolio of services to deliver restoration solutions to resource and energy companies around the world
- Extensive project experience from conceptual development and project execution through to ongoing operational support
- We assist our customers to understand a broader view of the impacts of their operations and incorporates financial, social, and environmental risk into their business decisions to deliver optimized and profitable solutions utilizing our proprietary EcoNomics™ framework.