WorleyParsons provide water solutions across the whole water spectrum, from resource management and abstraction to treatment and reuse.
As populations grow, climate changes disrupt traditional water catchment processes, and existing natural potable water resources decline, our society will face the increasing challenge of water scarcity. Solving this challenge requires a multitude of integrated solutions ranging from demand management, loss prevention, reuse, desalination and modified ground and surface water extraction techniques.
Our professionals have the skills necessary to undertake planning, concept and detailed design, project management, commissioning and handover of water projects ranging from small plants to the largest projects and programs, utilsing a wide range of technologies.
WorleyParsons' experience covers all aspects of the water cycle:
- Integrated water cycle management
- Groundwater and surface water hydrology
- Stormwater, flood management and rainwater harvesting
- Municipal and industrial water / wastewater treatment
- Pipelines, pump stations and networks
- Recycling and re-use, appropriate schemes for irrigation, process, non-potable and indirect potable use
- Biosolids management, including beneficial re-use and waste to energy solutions
- Desalination, membrane and thermal technologies, including integrated power and water solutions
- Dams and hydraulic structures
WorleyParsons ensures that irrespective of their location, our customers receive access to our industry leading consultants.
See the Consulting Practices site for more information on our Water Solutions.