WorleyParsons Gas Cleaning has built a reputation as a responsive, solutions-driven organization with strong technical qualifications and a proven record of accomplishment by delivering high quality, niche process engineering services at cost competitive prices.
Areas of specialization include:
- Process engineering
- Process gas handling and cleaning system design
- Process troubleshooting and optimization
- Process plant fugitive emissions control
- Process modeling
- Heat recovery and energy optimization
- Field testing and monitoring
- Evaluation of new processes
- Process operations training
Scope of services includes feasibility / conceptual studies, basic and detailed engineering, and plant commissioning support.
WorleyParsons Gas Cleaning successfully executes strong schedule performance and effective cost control, and delivers innovative, high quality products and services. The end results of our engineering efforts are improved plant operating performance, employee safety, and a cleaner environment.