Responsible for the design of 38,000 MW of successful coal-fired projects worldwide, WorleyParsons has positioned itself an industry leader in conventional coal.
Our experience and expertise was shaped through the design of hundreds of coal-fired units from 25 to 900 MW and stations as large as 2,700 MW that burn all types of coal. We offer expertise of how to successfully deliver coal-fired power generation projects of all technologies and configurations to ensure the right contemporary solution for our customer’s generation needs.
We lead the industry in supercritical power plant technology and are a recognized global leader in solid-fuel plant designers and owner’s engineers.
Our Select services range encompasses:
- Feasibility and technology studies
- Sustainability analysis
- Facility permitting expertise
- Condition assessment
- Heat rate and availability improvement
- Carbon management consulting
- Cooling system optimisation
- Environmental regulation and compliance assistance in the areas of water, waste water, and air quality
Our Improve services encompass all aspects of plant operations support such as:
- Certification and compliance
- Engineering services
- Plant performance Improvement services
- Outage planning, management and delivery services
- Production support services including asset management
- Full plant operations and maintenance