Our Operations &
Maintenance services are delivered through strong technical capability,
innovative management systems and engaging commercial models.
Operations & Maintenance services are tailored to the unique requirements of each customer. Our offerings range from plant turnover and commissioning; ongoing maintenance and planned outage execution; to full operations and maintenance services.
WorleyParsons operates and maintains a fleet of over 25,000 MW of various technologies, including coal, gas, wind, and hydro facilities and we achieve over 90% availability across the units we fully operate and maintain.
Our engineering background provides us with technical capability not found among typical operations and maintenance contractors.
We employ more than 700 specialists with unrivalled operations & maintenance skills who have ready access to multi-industry technical knowledge from the global WorleyParsons organization.
WorleyParsons has designed or managed execution of over 200,000 MW of power generation projects and modifications, including:
- The design of hundreds of coal-fired units from 25 to 900 MW and stations as large as 2,700 MW which burn all types of coal
- 15,000 MW of new flue gas desulfurization (FGD) design and installation
- 80 FGD unit studies and successful regulatory compliance plans
- 16,500 MW of selective catalytic reduction (SCR) into service
- 400 MW of mercury control projects
- 34,000 MW of simple and combined cycle installations for over 120 gas turbine plants, including CHP and cogeneration, conversion of simple cycle plants to combined cycle plants, and repowering of existing plants.
Self-perform and Joint Ventures
We both self-perform and deliver services through localized Joint Ventures
- Transfield Worley Power Services (TWPS) provides services to the Australian, New Zealand, and Asian Markets www.twps.com.au
- Murray & Roberts WorleyParsons Power Services (MWPS) provides services to the South African and Sub-saharan market http://mwps.co.za/
- WorleyParsons self-performs full Operations and Maintenance Services within the US market