WorleyParsons' Vacation Employment Program is a 3 month summer program and caters for penultimate and final year students from a range of disciplines. It will give you the opportunity to form networks, gain practical experience with an organization that is globally renowned, develop your CV and have a chance to be recognized and fast-tracked onto our Graduate Development Program.
Vacation students will be assisting graduate engineers, senior engineers and managers on a variety of projects spanning across our Corporate Services, Infrastructure, Hydrocarbons, and Minerals, Metals & Chemicals sectors. As part of the program, buddies will be assigned and there may be opportunities to visit our customer sites during the program.
WorleyParsons' Vacation Employment Program provides a window into the world of first-class engineering consultancy practices and exposure to our Graduate Development Program.
The Buddy program is used to help undergraduates integrate into the company by giving them a point of contact who isn’t a manager but rather an experienced graduate who will help new recruits learn about their role, the company and the Vacation Program by providing advice and tips.
Non Engineering Disciplines:
- Human Resources
- Procurement and Contracts
- Project Controls
- Marketing & Communications
- Health Safety and Environment
- Information Technology
What you will bring to WorleyParsons:
- Strong academic background in the area applied for, complemented by some practical experience
- Ambition, drive, energy and the desire to learn and grow professionally
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills supplemented by the ability to build enduring, strategic and long-lasting relationships whilst working with multiple teams
- Forward thinkers and problem solvers who innovate by challenging traditional ways
- Engagement in the community
- To apply, please create an applicant profile
- Please include your CV in Word Format and in a separate attachment upload your academic results to date.
- All successful applicants will be required to provide upon commencement of employment, a certified copy of their academic transcript.
- We are only able to consider applications from candidates who have current eligibility to work in Australia.
Read more information on our Graduate Development Program.