This is an important notice on fraudulent communications that have been made to members of the public which are claiming to be on behalf of companies within the WorleyParsons Group.
There have been recent incidents that have occurred with individuals and organizations falsely pretending to recruit on behalf of WorleyParsons or by people claiming to work for, or be affiliated with, WorleyParsons. WorleyParsons takes great pride in our ethical and fair hiring practices and we are taking this matter extremely seriously.
These propositions usually notify individuals that their qualifications were found suitable to work as an employee (local or expatriate) for WorleyParsons and solicit personal information. The primary goals of the perpetrators of this type of fraud appear to be (1) extortion of money from job candidates by requiring advance payments for things such as visas and work permits and (2) obtaining personal information of job applicants to enable identity theft.
Please note that WorleyParsons (nor any of the organizations that may recruit on our behalf) never ask for any money or payments from applicants, at any point in the recruitment process. Furthermore all individuals who are successful in gaining an offer of employment from WorleyParsons, whether directly or indirectly are always required to go through a formal recruitment process.
Please note that these communications are fraudulent. They do not originate from WorleyParsons nor are they associated with WorleyParsons’ recruitment process.
To help avoid recruitment fraud, please keep the following in mind
- WorleyParsons emails always end in "@worleyparsons.com.” Any email styled with “WorleyParsons" using a different format is not genuine.
- WorleyParsons’ website pages always begin with http://www.worleyparsons.com/. Any other format is not genuine.
- Prior to employment offers, prospective employees are ALWAYS invited to an interview with WorleyParsons personnel.
- No money transfers or payments of any kind will EVER be requested by WorleyParsons as part of the recruitment process; or for immigration documents, insurance, or any other purpose.
- No job offers will be made prior to a formal interview process from WorleyParsons.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people or companies with whom you are unfamiliar. Do not disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If you receive such proposals, we would advise you to forward it to WorleyParsons' attention Taleo.Support@worleyparsons.com, and contact your local police and provide them with all information you may have received from the senders (email addresses, phone/fax details, etc.).