Our projects deliver valuable energy
There’s even more power in our passion
Our promise to you is to open doors for you to take your career to the next level - as a technical specialist or move into leadership - whether you are a seasoned pro or a new graduate.
WorleyParsons provides a work environment that rewards our people for their commitment and performance and encourages a healthy balance between work and lifestyle. Our aim is to recruit, develop, and most importantly, retain the people who share our vision and strategy.
Empowerment is fundamental to our culture. We enable people to find their passion and do the best work of their career through an environment that encourages innovation.
Learning and development
Throughout your career with WorleyParsons, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. Our substantial cadre of proven business leaders and technical experts, supported by our Learning and Development team will always be on hand to support you with advice, coaching and mentoring.
Our development programs include:
- Worldwide safety training in support of our OneWay™ program
- Comprehensive Project Management training that equips our Project Managers with the tools to deliver world class projects to our customers
- Developing leadership skills to ensure we meet our organizational goals and sustain the company’s future
- Developing and upgrading technical and non-technical skills to ensure our experts are delivering best-in-class solutions to our customers
- Equipping our senior managers to run major business operations through exposure to appropriately targeted continuous education programs and business schools
- Specialized training to assist graduates achieve professional engineering status at the earliest opportunity
- Mentoring programs at all levels of our business to guide, support and motivate our people to reach their full potential
It’s about more than the great diversity of our projects. It’s about the wonderful diversity of our people.
The diversity of our projects excites our professionals and the diversity of our professionals reflects the high priority we place on ensuring the complete integration of employees irrespective of race, color, age, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
As a global employer, we believe that diversity creates richer and more creative environments that significantly contribute to the company’s success. Our ability to bring together professionals of diverse backgrounds and form them into consistently cohesive and effective working teams is a significant advantage for us.
Work / Life Balance
We encourage a work environment that promotes a healthy balance between work and lifestyle.
Many of our operational areas have flexible work patterns e.g. nine day fortnights, part-time work, and flexible start and finish times, to assist employees in achieving a satisfactory work / life balance. We also actively encourage employees to use all of their annual vacation entitlement and we sensitively handle requirements for overtime work that can occur due to accelerated project schedules.
Our Employee Assistance Programs which gives our people access to third party advisory services on a wide variety of subjects including health and personal counseling.