WorleyParsons China is the largest international Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) service provider in China.
With approximately 2,600 people, the business provides an extensive range of project delivery and engineering services to customers in the Hydrocarbons, Chemicals, Minerals & Metals, Power and Infrastructure and Environmental industries.
WorleyParsons China has summarized our competitive advantages into seven core differentiators below, formulating the basis of our success behind every big or small project that we execute:
- Leadership in health, safety and environmental performance in the industry
- The largest and leading international EPCM company in China, with in-house engineering capability
- Competent bilingual professionals with strong customer focus, balanced international and Chinese people
- Successful and flexible delivery of large and small projects across multiple industries
- Integrated high value project delivery to meet domestic and international standards
- Enterprise Management System (EMS), and Project Delivery System (WPMP)
- Industry respected procurement capability in China sourcing, inspection and vendor analysis
- Well established Information Protection Management System (IPMS) with successful project execution records
- Leaders in 3D and intelligent engineering design and material management systems.
- 13+ years of China and international project execution experience
- 26+ million safe work-hours without a lost time injury in last three years
- 700+ projects executed including 200+ front end engineering packages
- 260+ China-based +/- 10% cost estimates using in-house estimating database
- US$5.96+ billion of Chinese materials and equipment procured up to now
- 75% of business is from satisfied repeat customers
Operations in China
WorleyParsons China has nine strategically located offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Nanjing, Shenyang, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Kunming and Hong Kong (Evans & Peck).
Click office for contact details