This FEED project was executed using an Integrated Project Team (IPT) approach. The IPT comprising of HOCL, CNOOC and WorleyParsons / INTECSEA personnel was known as the Liwan Project Team (LPT).
Liwan 3-1 FEED scope was organized by sub-dividing the project into five work packages with workshare by various offices across the globe:
- Work Package 1 (Perth Office): Subsea Tieback (SSTB)
- Work Package 2 (Houston Office): Hull, Moorings and Risers (HM&R)
- Work Package 3 (Ranhill WorleyParsons, Kuala Lumpur Office): Offshore Facilities (SWH)
- Work Package 4 (INTECSEA Kuala Lumpur): Pipelines (DWPL/SWPL/DSPL)
- Work Package 5 (Beijing): Onshore Facilities (OSGP)
Work completed on time and on budget working across seven WorleyParsons/ INTECSEA entities in five countries on three continents across 14 time zones.