Key challenges often cited by our customers include:
- Rapidly evolving technology step outs which are requiring advanced assessment techniques
- Ongoing operational challenges of an ever increasing population of aging facilities that require life extensions and upgrades
- Shortages of skilled resources, particularly in major hazard risk management
- Limited tools and benchmarking techniques to effectively undertake and measure workforce engagement in relation to the management of operational health, safety and environmental issues
- Organizational ability to effectively integrate corporate and cross industry practices and leadership
The Process Safety and Risk Management Consulting Practice combines our consultancy skills and professional service delivery models to support business, engineering design, operational integrity and risk management. Our customers acknowledge that this approach delivers a competitive edge whereby effectively managing increasing complexity, uncertainty and change within their business and engineering delivery needs.
- Management systems and performance measure development through a range of
advisory, diagnostic and knowledge management services
- Project and technical risk assessments combined with independence in reviews
- Human factors and behavioral assurance
- Operational safety excellence through a range of formal safety assessment processes, interactive risk management delivery and quantitative techniques
The Process Safety and Risk Management practice has a significant proven track record in the modeling of complex dispersion, fire and explosion scenarios and the structural response to maximize the potential for cost efficient design solutions.