Integrity management of fixed offshore structures is a full lifecycle process that starts at the design level and continues through till decommissioning. It encompasses a variety of disciplines combined with a thorough understanding of regulatory frameworks. It also deals with customer expectations in terms of managing the risk of failures associated with an asset or a group of assets.
The offshore fixed structures demand stream offers the following services:
- SIM and reliability assessments to API or ISO Standards
- Pushover analyses and determination of the reserve strength ratio
- Risk assessment and inspection programs
- Response of a structure to increased metocean conditions or due to brownfield modifications
- Advanced analysis support for brownfield modifications
- Rapid response, damage assessment services and anomaly resolution
Subsea and Offshore Pipelines (SURF)
Our global network of consultants provide integrity management solutions from conceptual investigations to aging deepwater facilities for Subsea and Offshore Pipelines (SURF).
We assist our customers to prevent or resolve integrity issues should they occur through targeted investigations, troubleshooting, conceptual and functional design and advisory services.
As a part of the larger WorleyParsons organization, INTECSEA brings a unique blend of technical project management, operational, and regulatory expertise.
The team offers services across:
- Existing shallow and deepwater production facilities
- New technologies and existing systems
- Idle subsea equipment
- Integration of subsea systems for offshore oil and gas platforms
- Flowline and riser systems and components
Our offshore floating structure services are built on the core skills of INTECSEA, specializing in deepwater and FPSO/FSO integrity management solutions. Our consultants provide comprehensive solutions and integrity support for floating systems of all types:
These customized solutions meet our customers’ standards as well as the requirements of various regulatory bodies, and are delivered via strong, well established core technical expertise in:
- Naval architecture
- Structural engineering
- Mooring systems
- Riser systems
- Installation planning and management
- Engineering management
INTECSEA’s knowledge of all aspects of floating systems and the various interfaces between the vessel hull, production process equipment, mooring and riser systems, and offloading systems, allow us to assess a facility from an overall systems level.