From new installations to aging pipeline systems requiring cost-effective solutions to extend their service life, our consultants develop programs to ensure the safe and reliable operation of all onshore pipeline systems. Our NACE Certified Integrity Specialists have extensive experience in completing Fitness for Service Assessments compliant with applicable customer and industry regulations, standards, and recommended practices including API, ASME and CSA.
WorleyParsons professionals are experienced in providing the following array of services to assess and develop an efficient, effective integrity management program:
- External and internal corrosion control strategies
- In-line inspection analysis
- Geomatics and risk assessment models
- Cathodic protection and high voltage AC mitigation
- Corrosion control coatings
- Stress analysis
- Metallic and non-metallic material selection
- Hydraulic flow analysis
- Welding and NDE
We support the production, generation and processing business across all relevant industries, from oil refining to dairy processing, gas liquefaction to mining. Our consultants have the requisite knowledge of the equipment and processes and how they are best utilized to support these industries.
Our consultants offer solutions and support across the entire project lifecycle, from initial concept studies through to shutdown and decommissioning of any operational asset.
The team’s broad-ranging capabilities include:
- Operational strategy definition, development, verification and improvement
- Economic definition and assessment of asset integrity strategies and execution
- Integrity strategy development including input into design to capitalise maintenance efficiencies and spares selection and management, prior to asset operation
- Organizational structure and resource definition and assessment
- Production and maintenance procedural development and evaluation
- Analysis and development of maintenance and integrity management strategies
- Conditioned-based inspection philosophies and implementation planning