WorleyParsons provides customers with a range of infrastructure planning services tailored to their needs.
As projects or areas mature, expand and change over time, so do their infrastructure needs. WorleyParsons works with customers to understand what their current and future infrastructure needs are and how to bridge that gap.
Our specialist staff consider both physical and social infrastructure, planning, engineering and delivery to provide:
- Review of existing infrastructure capacities and conditions
- Identification of future infrastructure requirements
- Options for bridging gaps through the expansion of capacity or introduction of new infrastructure
- Identification of opportunities to reduce or manage demand facilitating more sustainable outcomes
- Preparation of costed, logical and transparent implementation strategies