High-performing international and regional gateways are key to economic vitality and growth. Our Consultants are passionate about planning, designing and delivering efficient ports and marine terminals for all commodity types for our customers.
The changing operating environment for ports requires responsive organizational management and up-to-the-minute knowledge across a broad spectrum of technical specialities and marketplace developments.
Leveraging port resources is becoming increasingly necessary to keep up with the pace of change in shipping alliances and operations, regional economic development initiatives, and innovations in technology, engineering and equipment.
To meet these growing organizational and competitive market place demands, WorleyParsons provides port and terminal operators with a comprehensive range of services spanning the full project lifecycle. We offer access to the industry knowledge and technical specialties needed to compete effectively in a rapidly changing and competitive environment.
- Port development strategies advisory service
- Site selection and port master planning
- Terminal analysis and modelling
- Financing analysis and funding models
- Market analysis and freight forecasting
- Terminal and equipment design optimization
- Dynamic simulation and optimization
- Equipment selection and automation
- Risk Analysis
- Sustainable terminal planning and operations
- Power systems and energy efficiency evaluation and optimization
- Rail and Intermodal logistics analysis and modeling